NASDAQ: CSCO, BIIB, AKAM – Year High Stocks
(EMAILWIRE.COM, March 08, 2010 ) Dallas, Tx – Cisco Systems, inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO) zoomed 1.93% to $25.70 and made a new 52-week high at $25.79 after it announced that will host a live media, blogger and industry analyst webcast Tuesday, March 9, at 8:00 a.m. (PST) to make a significant announcement that will forever change the Internet and its impact on consumers, businesses and governments.
You can subscribe to these free daily stock market investment alerts by visiting: http://www.SuperNovaStockPicks.com
Biogen Idec inc. (NASDAQ:BIIB) hits a new 52-week high at $58.48 and now up 0.96% and trades at $57.76. Biogen Idec inc. (Biogen Idec) is a global biotechnology company. The products of the Company include AVONEX, RITUXAN, TYSABRI and FUMADERM. The Companys products address diseases, such as multiple sclerosis (MS), non-Hodgkins lymphoma (NHL), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), Crohns disease (CD) and psoriasis.
Akamai Technologies, inc. (NASDAQ:AKAM) made a new high at $29.65 and now up 0.51% and trades at $29.36. Akamai Technologies, inc. (Akamai) provides services for accelerating and improving the delivery of content and applications over the Internet, ranging from live and on-demand streaming video capabilities to conventional content on Websites, to tools that help people transact business and reach out to new and existing customers.
Super Nova Stock Picks is an independent electronic publication providing stock news alerts on top stocks in various sectors. you can take advantage of the information provided on various stocks to make big gains in the stock market. We track various sectors like financial stocks, Gold Stocks, hot Penny Stocks , NASDAQ and NYSE stocks and more. So far thousands have benefited by our daily stock alerts which keeps investors updated on the latest development in the stock market.
Press release service and press release distribution by EmailWire.com – http://www.emailwire.com/press_release_service_otc_pink_sheets.php
Popularity: 1% [?]
- Renewable Energy Stocks- Insight Into Global Green Investing Trends and Opportunities: Renewable Energy Stocks are Electric Green as Tesla Motors, Inc. (Nasdaq: TSLA) Trades Up on Market Debut
- Large Insiders Trade Alerts on Intel (NASDAQ:INTC), Starbucks (NASDAQ: SBUX), ProLogis (NYSE:PLD), Norfolk Southern (NYSE: NSC), Celgene (NASDAQ: CELG), & CIENA (NASDAQ: CIEN); Reported by Insiderslab.com
- US STOCKS-Wall St slides as oil jumps, tech shares weigh
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases
- Stocks In Focus: Sprint, Eclipsys, Ambac, Forest Laboratories