Law Firm Marketing Blogs: A Highly Effective Legal Marketing Tool
SUMMARY: there is no denying the value of blogging when it comes to law firm marketing.
When used properly, it becomes a clear, consistent voice for your practice. It entices prospects, referral sources, colleagues, clients and thought leaders to engage you in dialogue.
It keeps you top of mind. It builds visibility among your target clients. Ultimately, it earns you more of the kind of client you most desire.
Technorati, the top blog search engine, was indexing over 126 million blogs as of December 2009. Two years ago, there were only about 1,800 to 2,200 blogs written by lawyers. Law.com now indexes over 23,000 legal blogs.
Have you seen the huge opportunity here? Or are you still on the sidelines waiting to see if blogging is a fad?
The problem arises when you begin blogging without a clear law firm marketing strategy behind you.
Blogging should be a part of, but not your entire law firm marketing strategy. It is your forum to connect with the community at large and to make it clear that you are an expert in your field.
But to make it the highly effective medium you need it to be, your law firm marketing and promotion strategy should include:
Popularity: 1% [?]
- Corzine Named CEO of MF Global, Effective Immediately
- KFDA – NewsChannel 10 / Amarillo, TX: newschannel10.comStanford lawyer not focused on case’s legal circus
- Kayajanian Law Firm Announces Sentencing Hearing on March 27 for Dennis Rodman
- Judge Rules for Law Firm in MCI Case
- SVP/Marketing US – 28694 Job, Digitas Health – Mashable Jobs