Twitter Hacked – onMouseover Bug
XSS (Cross Site Scripting) vulnerability hits twitter.com.
Twitter’s @safety account tweeted Tuesday morning, “We’ve identified and are patching a XSS attack; as always, please message @safety if you have info regarding such an exploit.”
As of 10:00AM EST twitter issued this statement “This should now be fully patched and is no longer exploitable.”
Mashable estimates that the security flaw “has been widely exploited on thousands of Twitter accounts.” TechCrunch reports the onMouseover exploit may have spread to as many as 40,000 tweets in just 10 minutes.
Have you seen it? How has it affected you? let us know below.
Popularity: 1% [?]
- Twitter suspends Twidroyd and UberTwitter for “policy violations”
- Twitter Search Science: Advanced Operators For Marketing Ninja …
- Twitter Tuesday – this week's Twitter news, apps and more
- ??? ????? ????-?? ??? ???-?? ? Twitter :- Buzz words : Hot news.
- Proyecto 140: ¿Cómo hacer búsquedas en Twitter?