Try Not to Laugh: Penny Hardaway Wants to Be on the Miami Heat Dream Team
38-year-old retired basketball player Penny Hardaway wants to come out of retirement and get on the new Miami Heat Dream Team. it seems he would take any slight role possible to get some of the championship action that is sure to be going down for Miami this year.
Penny says “I didn’t get a chance to finish my career the way I wanted,” according to the Orlando Sentinel, and he’s referring to his early release from the Miami Heat in 2007. He was averaging 3.8 points in 20.3 minutes per game when they let him go. but word is from Rotoworld that he’s been tearing it up in the rec leagues since then, and of course he says he’s in shape and really, really ready to play.
Who will be next to come out of retirement for a shot at the championship with the Heat? maybe Tim Hardaway will grab his jersey out of the retirement room and start limbering up?
Image courtesy of orlandosentinel.com
Popularity: 1% [?]
- Hardaway feels he can help Heat
- Dwayne Wade, Chris Bosh Sign With Miami Heat (Breaking News) « RedSox Maniac’s Greatest Sports Talk Ever Page!
- Miami Heat Ticket Sales Soar as LeBron Rumors Continue – NBA – NESN.com
- Detroit Pistons vs Miami Heat LIVE Online Stream FREE – 5 Oct
- Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh Will Join Heat: What Does This Mean for LeBron James?