Does Meg Whitman’s poor voting record reflect an arrogance towards the voting class?
I am really shocked hat her lack of engagement in the election process. I suspect it reflects an attitude on her part that she can buy access to politicians and that is more effective that merely showing up to vote. is this typical of people of her ilk?
Popularity: 1% [?]
- EU Observers Criticize Delay in Release of Ivory Coast Voting Results
- Fashion Wars (Super Tuesday Edition): Meg Whitman Vs. Carly Fiorina
- TigerText Makes the Poor Decision Texts Go Away – Mashable Mirror …
- I know you want me… you know I want cha!: Needed Class A Call …
- ALIPIN ng kaHIRAPan: Halalan 2010!