Recapping 'Lost' … in haiku
Like many Lost fans, Pop reader Leslie A. enjoys writing episode recaps. hers are pretty quick reads, though, because they only contain 17 syllables each.
Leslie’s Lost haiku has returned for the final season. Here are a few verses she uses to describe Tuesday’s premiere:
War on the Island
A second chance in L.A.
In a wooden ankh,
Inside Hurley’s guitar case:
Jacob’s latest list
Maybe there’s still hope
They can go dutch on coffee
In another life?
Her website contains haiku about every Lost episode, along with Mad Men, Battlestar Galactica and The Wire.
Feel free to add your own Dharma-inspired verse in the comments.
Popularity: 1% [?]
- No longer lost (Haiku My Heart)
- Sensational Haiku Wednesday
- How would I write a haiku expressing my understanding of the term "critical thinking"? » Since, Haiku, HowManySyllablescom, HOWEVER, soundIt’s, Something » spider-topihitam.com
- What are syllables and how do I write a haiku?
- 12th Sailing: one-line haiku – The Haiku Foundation