‘The View’ Co-Host Sherri Shepherd Engaged
- Tuesday January 4, 2011 9:28 PM
“The View” co-host Sherri Shepherd is engaged to TV writer Lamar Sally.
Sally proposed on December 26 upon returning from a trip to San Diego. Shepherd was surprised to find her house decorated with Christmas lights and a jewelry box in the middle of a dish of M&M’s.
Before dropping to one knee, Sally asked Shepherd’s five-year old son, Jeffrey, for permission.
Shepherd and Sally were introduced by Niecy Nash’s fiance Jay Tucker and have been dating for a year.
They are planning an August wedding in Chicago.
Popularity: 1% [?]
- Entertainment Rundown » Sherri Shepherd Is Getting Married
- Lynch, Shepherd, Cayne and Baxter Plus Screening of “Grease 2″ Among Highlights of Outfest 2010 – Playbill.com
- Fuller, Lawrence, Neal, Shepherd and More to Join Off-Broadway's Love, Loss …
- Karina Smirnoff Engaged to Boyfriend Brad Penny
- Jessica hahn on the view – Jessica hahn today – Interview with jessica hahn on the view 2-22-2011 – The View Season 14 Episode February 22 2011 ‘Jessica Hahn, Julie Benz’ Preview – Paparazzi Journal