The House Chair of Energy is from MICHIGAN. Is it a "Scam" When Dems Say They Care About Environment/Energy?
John Dingell is very close buddies of the UAW and Ford and GM.
He has been fighting against tougher mileage rules for decades.
When Dems say that they care about energy and the environment is that like a bunch of devious foxes saying that they care about protecting the chicken coup?
Are Dems just trying to sucker voters while they protect a gus-guzzling industry and OPEC?
Dingell does not represent the views of all or even most Democrats. His home district includes GM, Ford and Chrysler. His perspective is obviously a little skewed.
Michigan's over the hill senators sure care did anyone ever ask them what ever happened to all of Americas Auto jobs/
I am a Democrat and I agree with you, but why are you as a Republican against Democratic representaives dealing with the car companies in a favorable way? the Dems in Michigan have to have the support of the unions in car factories and unions as well as appear to the Republicans that they understand the car companies' position . the unions know that if you pressure the car companies too much there might be layoffs.
If a senator in Oregon refused to listen to the logging companies and imposed severe restrictions on them, it would cause blue collar people to vote against him….It's a balancing act….I'm not really defending the senator from Michigan, I'm just saying that he is a product of the p[lace he lives in
Popularity: 1% [?]
- Health Care Summit recap › 2.0: The Blogmocracy
- Michigan Technology News, the online source for Michigan’s technology business
- Michelle Obama's Anti-Obesity Campaign is OK, but What About Health Care?
- Obama, Dems Try To Get Out The Vote « WWJ Newsradio 950
- The Patient’s Doctor: The McKinsey Quarterly: IT remedies for US health care: An interview with WellPoint’s Leonard Schaeffer