Is the tsunami from Japan still going on?
I'm a California resident and the tsunami has effected places where I live and even though only one person died I'm worried if the tsunami is still going on and another wave will hit us again soon and cause more deaths? So is the tsunami from Japan still going on? Or has it ended already?
The ocean has calmed down and the currents have returned to normal, but if you want to stay on the side of caution maybe you can have a fun time on the water by next week that's if you enjoy the water.
The worst is over.
the guy who died was probably a dumb #$$ probably playing around near the ocean when told not to and no we are not in danger, seems like it because the waves arent that serious in california. everything seems ok now here
It's been way over. Tsunamis don't last for more than a few minutes once they reach shore.
i believe they already switch off the HAARP so back to normal
i think you will find that the most organised people in the world will be fine.
Popularity: 1% [?]
- What is the maximum wave velocity of the 2011 Japan tsunami?
- Where does the water go BEFORE an inundating tsunami occurs?
- Did the Japan Earthquake cause the Japan Tsunami in 2011?
- Why are there no videos that show the receded ocean just before the tsunami in Japan?
- How severe is the tsunami in Japan recently?