Transportation Communications Newsletter: Thursday, June 14, 2007
Transportation Communications Newsletter
Thursday, June 14, 2007 — ISSN 1529-1057
1) Texas DOT to Test the Effectiveness of Speed Cameras
Link to story and video report on KXAN-TV:
2) Federal Aviation Administration Funding Battle Threatens to Ground next Generation Air Transportation System
Link to story in Federal Computer Week:
3) Vietnam Transport Ministry Announces High-Tech Scheme to Curb Traffic Troubles Nationwide
Link to story on VietNamNet:
4) Florida Governor Vetoes Repeal of Railroad Trespass Sign Requirement
Link to AP story:
5) Kodak Sensor Promises Better Low-Light Pictures
Technology will initially be used in consumer electronics but may be applied to traffic cameras in the future.
Link to story in the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle:
Link to news release from Kodak:
1) Arizona-Sonora 511 Highlights Successful Partnership between US and Mexico Transportation Agencies
Link to site: http://www.az511.gov/Sonora
US-Europe Aviation Security Policy Summit – July 2-4 – Brussels
Today in Transportation History
1985 – A TWA flight en route from Athens to Rome is hijacked to Beirut.
The Transportation Communications Newsletter is published electronically Monday through Friday.
To subscribe send an e-mail to: TCNLfirstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe send an e-mail to: TCNLemail@example.com
TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Questions, comments about the TCN? please write the editor, Bernie Wagenblast at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2007 Bernie Wagenblast
Popularity: 1% [?]