This brief CCTV footage taken inside a Pacific Sun cruise ship during stormy weather seems humorous at the beginning, but ultimately serves as a stark reminder of the dangers that can be encountered in such situations.
Another video documents equally frightening events on the ship’s lower cargo deck. This article reports that the injuries received by the passengers “included broken ribs and limbs, a fractured pelvis, a broken collar bone, and cuts and gashes.” In compensation, the cruise line “was offering passengers 25 per cent off the price of any future cruise they took.”
Popularity: 1% [?]
- Auto Blog: Clavicle Fracture
- WCAX.COM Local Vermont News, Weather and Sports-Nun killed, 4 hurt in Harlem traffic crash
- Shakti Stream and Colt Brennan Car Accident
- Weather Channel’s ‘Ultimate Summer Beach Party’ Contest – Weather Channel (www.weather.com) :: Contests & Sweepstakes
- Puma Weather Center: Chicago: Severe Weather Outlook