Oprah to Reveal Family Secret Monday – Her Half Sister Maybe?–Backseat Cuddler
Oprah is planning a big reveal for her show on Monday January 24th.
The daytime talk diva said in the promo for the upcoming episode of The Oprah Winfrey show:
“I thought I’d seen it all. But this, my friends, is the miracle of all miracles. I was given some news that literally shook me to my core. This time, I’m the one being reunited. only a handful of people in my life know about this. I’ve been keeping a family secret for months, and you’re going to hear it straight from me.”
While there has been a lot of speculating based on Kitty Kelley’s unauthorized biography of Winfrey and the allegation within that Vernon Winfrey is not Oprah’s biological father, Kelley is now telling Time out Chicago’s Robert Feder that the big reveal is a half-sister that Oprah’s mother, Vernita Lee, gave up for adoption oh so many years ago.
Kelley is citing an inside family source for her information about Bunny, a grandmother and (allegedly) sibling of Oprah that she never knew about.
DROP A COMMENT BELOW
Popularity: 1% [?]
- Rielle Hunter on Oprah: I’m Not a Home Wrecker!
- Diana Ross w/ Her 5 Children And Grandchild, Today On Oprah
- FIRST LOOK: Shaun Cassidy Performs on Oprah Winfrey’s Teen Heartthrobs Special
- Oprah Winfrey Network: Media Blitz for Oprah Network Begins
- Rick Norsigian Pays $45 For Ansel Adams Photos Worth $200 Million –Backseat Cuddler