Martellus Bennett out of Dallas Cowboys NFL Training Camp
Published on July 25, 2010 by Peterheinn · No Comments
Martellus Bennett picked up an ankle injury in the first practice of training sessions at Valley Ranch last week. But, his injury became severe and swelling. According to the doctors advise he will undergo an MRI tests.
Dallas Cowboys general manager, Jerry Jones said that he will be back quick and the injury is not serious. However, Dallas Cowboys has some injury concerns over their Rookie safety Akwasi Owusu-Ansah as he is struggling with shoulder injury and he also joins the non-football injury list.
Dallas Cowboys defensive end, Lorenzo Washington is placed on the physically unable to perform list due to hamstring injury. Stephen Hodge is also out of training sessions due to knee injury. Dallas Cowboys backup wide receiver, Sam Hurd went to home as his wife gave birth to a baby on Friday and he may join the team for Sunday’s training camp.
All these injury problems are creating troubles in the Dallas Cowboys training camp.
Popularity: 1% [?]
- Naked picture of Dallas Cowboys tight end Martellus Bennett on Internet – ESPN Dallas
- Why are the dallas mavericks better than the dallas cowboys?
- Dat Nguyen returning to Texas A&M | Dallas Cowboys Blog | Sports …
- Dallas Cowboys Vs. Houston Texans Game Preview: What to Watch For Dallas
- Kitna throws 3 TDs, Cowboys top Giants 33-20