Justin Bieber Promises A ‘Great Time’ On His Tour
stretching into September. more dates are expected to be announced soon. And Bieber told MTV News that when his loyal and screaming fans come out to the shows, a good time will be had by all.
“We’re actually doing some shows with Sean Kingston, one of my boys. so it’s going to be fun,” Bieber revealed about having his “Eenie Meenie” collaborator joining him on some dates. And if that weren’t enough of a party for you, Bieber says that his show will be a safe place to let loose.”You can expect just to have a great time,” he said. “It’s somewhere that you can just have a blast. It’s a place where hopefully you can relate to the songs and stuff. so hopefully you guys love it.”Come March 23, fans will get the chance to buy Bieber’s sophomore album, My World 2.0, featuring his latest single, “U Smile,” a track that the teen phenom is particularly proud of. “The song is amazing. We really love the song, so we decided to cut it,” he explained, adding that he has yet to shoot a video for it. “I don’t know [what the concept would be]. I don’t do the visual projects. I’m just a singer.”Are you excited for Justin’s tour? will you be among the screaming fans at his shows? Let us know in the comments!
Popularity: 1% [?]
- Justin Bieber Releases 'U Smile,' Announces Summer Tour Dates
- Justin Bieber Releases ‘U Smile,’ Announces Summer Tour Dates
- Justin Bieber Promises My World 2.0 Will Be ‘A Lot Of Fun’
- Justin Bieber Announces My World 2.0 Tracklisting and Next Single …
- Justin Bieber Announces My World 2.0 Tracklisting and Next Single, 'Never Let …