Big Love Series Finale Redux: Martyrdom Is Only the Beginning
A grand finale indeed! After five seasons, HBO’s acclaimed family drama big love came to an end tonight, and it ended with a bang.
If you haven’t watched yet, tune up that TiVo. but if you’ve watched and you’re ready to discuss the Henricksons’ final hour, get in here!
So there you have it: Bill Henrickson dies a martyr, as did Joseph Smith (and Jesus Christ) before him. Was his death (on Easter Sunday, no less!) essential to the empowerment of his family, or would they have found their way together had he lived?
In any case, this episode had a pleasant finality on so many fronts:
Not exactly a happy ending, but surely a satisfying one. what did you guys think of the last hour, and what did you guys think of this series overall? did big love achieve greatness, or did it ultimately fall short of becoming legendary, while certainly expanding our minds and hearts?
Popularity: 1% [?]
- #1 Way To Watch 24 Finale Free – Watch 24 Series Finale Online Streaming
- Breaking News – Hallmark Channel Announces the Launch of “Martha Bakes,” A Hallmark Channel Original Series Beginning January 31
- Fans get “Lost” for finale
- Fans slam Lost finale as 'worst ever'
- “Lost” Producers Give Hints About Finale – ditted