2011 NCAA Tournament: Sweet 16 Teams and Bracket Busters
The 2011 NCAA Tournament is getting down to the Sweet 16, and eight of the teams are already in! Yesterday was another crazy day full of upsets and wild endings, but the following eight teams have surged through to next week’s Sweet 16 bracket!
March Madness Sweet 16 Bracket Buster: Richmond Spiders
The biggest surprise so far has to be the #12 Richmond Spiders.
The Spiders are in the Sweet 16, which may have many bracket pools a little messed up right now, to say the least. this Richmond team showed that team work and hard nosed play can lead to wins.
March Madness Sweet 16 Bracket Buster: Butler Bulldogs
Another shocker was #1 seed Pittsburgh losing to Butler! this really shouldn’t surprise too many NCAA Tournament fans though. Butler seems to shine in March! Watch out for the Bulldogs, they aren’t done yet. It’s becoming a popular saying this time of year, “The Butler did it!”
March Madness Sweet 16: first Eight Teams to move Forward
Here is your first 8 teams that will make up the Sweet 16 next weekend.
Kentucky Wildcats, Florida Gators, Richmond Spiders, San Diego State Aztecs, Butler Bulldogs, Wisconsin Badgers, UConn Huskies, and Brigham Young Cougars.
So, were you close on your 2011 NCAA Tournament bracket so far? If you have these teams correct, you are in business!
The Richmond Spiders have planted their flag in the Sweet 16!
Photo via flickr
Popularity: 1% [?]
- NCAA Tournament 2011 Bracket: Free Printable NCAA Blank Bracket Online :: Sports Newscaster
- NCAA Tournament 2011: March Madness Picks and Bracket Predictions :: Sports Newscaster
- Ohio State beats UCSB –NCAA Bracket Update 2010! NCAA Tournament 2010 Scores …
- 2011 NCAA Bracket Predictions: How Far Can Jimmer Take BYU?
- NCAA Basketball Tournament 2011 Bracket: Thursday TV Schedule, Tip-Off Times And Predictions – Southeast Region