Warning: Justin Bieber's Birthday Party May Be Dangerous
by Nadine Cheung Feb 26th 2010 at 2:43PM
Justin Bieber may be turning 16, but his birthday party might turn out to be more dangerous than sweet. Although the L.A. event boasts plenty of fun activities, guests are required to sign a waiver just in case they get injured at the party.
Those who are lucky enough to attend will get treated to paintball, sumo wrestling, basketball and laser tag, but you’ll have to play at your own risk. The waiver, which exists for those under 18, reads: “I fully understand my/minor’s participation may involve risk or serious injury or death.”
This may seem drastic, but the singer is just covering his bases. with so many physical activities in store, there’s always a chance that someone can get hurt, but that’s where the waiver comes in.
The celebration is scheduled to last all weekend, beginning on Saturday, February 27 and leading up to the pop star’s actual birthday on Monday, March 1. with promises of “food, fun and friends,” there’s no doubt Justin and his guests will have an awesome time, but consider yourself warned!
Popularity: 1% [?]
- Justin Bieber – Usher Buys Bieber Car For 16th Birthday
- Justin Bieber Says Diddy Promised Him A Lamborghini For His Birthday
- JUSTIN BIEBER — SWEET SIXTEEN (AND NEVER BEEN KISSED?!)
- Michael Vick Birthday Party Shooting: Quanis Phillips Shot? (Video) » Right Juris
- Justin Bieber And Ke$ha Get Mashed Up In The Ultimate Birthday Mix