The drivers confirmed so far for F1 2011 World Championship
Only half of the constructors have been able to confirm their drivers so far for the 2011 F1 World Championship, the FIA’s official entry list reveals that six teams are yet to confirm their full driver line up.
The newly named Team Lotus are among those who have confirmed their drivers for tye first time, announcing that will be retaining the services of both of last years competitors, veteran driver Jano Trulli alongside Heikki Kovalainen.
Sauber have also announced both drivers for 2011 when new boy Sergio Perez will join the more experienced Kamui Kobayashi.
Red Bull, Ferrari, McLaren and Mercedes will retain the same driver line ups as last season, while of the other established teams Renault have confirmed Robert Kubica only at this stage and Williams have retained the most experienced driver on the circuit, Rubens Barrichello for their challenge next year.
The full 2011 Drivers line up so far:Red Bull1 Sebastian Vettel2 mark Webber
McLaren3 Jenson Button4 Lewis Hamilton
Ferrari5 Fernando Alonso6 Felipe Massa
Mercedes GP7 Michael Schumacher8 Nico Rosberg
Renault9 Robert Kubica10 TBA
Williams11 Rubens Barrichello12 TBA
Force India14 TBA15 TBA
Sauber16 Kamui Kobayashi17 Sergio Perez
Toro Rosso18 TBA19 TBA
Team Lotus20 Jarno Trulli21 Heikki Kovalainen
Hispania22 TBA23 TBA
Virgin Racing24 TBA25 TBA
Popularity: 1% [?]
- Todd Collins, afc championship game, nfc championship game 2011, afc championship game 2011 time, afc championship game 2011, nfc championship game
- world latest Breaking news » Blog Archive » muerte de sergio vega
- BCS Championship 2011 Prediction Pick: Oregon vs. Auburn
- Porting Gutenprint-based Printer Drivers to Haiku
- 2011 National Signing Day: Georgia Southern Football Confirmed LOIs