Pop Culture Happy Hour: The Gifts, Legacies, And Charming Parents Edition : Monkey See : NPR
It’s a very, very special Pop Culture happy hour, and I’m not just saying that.
We take a break from holiday shopping on this week’s show to talk about some of the greatest pop-culture gifts we’ve gotten. the games, the nerd necessities, the things that didn’t even fit under the tree … and, of course, the things we begged and pleaded for. we also consider the cultural artifacts we inherited from our parents, and encourage you to do the same.
We’ve got baseball! We’ve got superheroes! We’ve got games of all kinds! We’ve got glasses! We’ve got hit tunes!
And along the way, you just might meet a PCHH mom or two. And there’s nothing that’s not special about that.
Popularity: 1% [?]
- Pop Culture Happy Hour: Disney Princesses And People We’re Pulling For : Monkey See : NPR
- Pop Culture Happy Hour: Punching Bags And The A Cappella Smackdown : Monkey See : NPR
- Pop Culture Happy Hour: It’s That Time Of Year, So Get Ready For Bells : Monkey See : NPR
- Sunday Happy Hour is Five Wins and No Losses – Maize n Brew
- Where a $50 Happy Hour Might Actually Make Some Sense — Grub Street Los Angeles