Oprah’s Ultimate Favorite Things Part 2 : InStyle.com What's Right Now
Peter Kramer/AP photo; Courtesy PhotoPart two of Oprah’s Ultimate Favorite things show continued today—with a new audience and a new list of goodies that was just as spectacular as the first. As we predicted, Oprah gave everyone in the audience a car, a sparkling new 2012 VW Beetle! the delighted guests also scored an iPad, a Coach Sophia Satchel, Jessica Leigh diamond earrings by Dana Rebecca Designs, a Magaschoni cashmere sweater with matching cashmere leggings, Hope in a Jar moisturizer by Philosophy, two $500 gift certificates to Nordstrom’s lingerie department (one for a friend), a custom “Oprah Set” of pots from Le Creuset, sequined Uggs, Miraclebody Jeans by Miraclesuit, a Sophie Jewelry box from Pottery Barn and more. Check out the complete list on Oprah.com.
Popularity: 1% [?]
- WBOC-TV 16, Delmarvas News Leader, FOX 21 – Ocean City Man Part of Oprah’s ‘Favorite Things’ Audience
- Diana Ross w/ Her 5 Children And Grandchild, Today On Oprah
- Oprah Winfrey Network: Media Blitz for Oprah Network Begins
- Oprah Winfrey sees herself in Oscar nominee Gabourey Sidibe
- Oprah to Reveal Family Secret Monday – Her Half Sister Maybe?–Backseat Cuddler