How to rid your home of stinkbugs - before they become a problem
Fall will soon be here, and with it comes the invasion of the stink bugs.
Although people are reporting the critters are already taking up residence, experts say the problem will just get worse once the cooler weather sets in for the season.
Before the infestation gets out of control, scientists and pest control officials said a few simple, mostly common-sense, steps can go a long way in preventing the brown, mammorated bugs from settling in for the winter.
“Stink bugs start to enter structures in late August through September,” said Lynette Yang, a research entomologist with Cooper Pest Solutions based in Lawrenceville. “We’re really trying to push for early preventive services.”
While other bugs start entering buildings about a month later when temperatures really start to cool
Popularity: 1% [?]
- The Discarded Exoskeleton of a Milkweed Bug
- Facebook Cartoon Profile Pic: Road Runner Cartoon from search engine:
- Snow blankets Wilton, some roads closed. Stay home if possible
- JJF 2010: Sandhy Sondoro Bangga Main di Kampung Halaman | Rileks …
- Page not found – The Cheap Seat – Wilmington Star News – Wilmington, NC