How does cream of tartar accomplish its purpose in baking powder?
Baking powder consists of a mixture of baking soda and a substance such as cream of tartar. in the production of carbon dioxide gas, baking powder acts differently from baking soda. when water is added to baking soda, it just dissolves. but when water is added to baking powder, carbon dioxide gas is produced. What's the purpose of cream of tartar & how does it accomplish it's purpose?
Popularity: 1% [?]
- Holiday recipes, baking tips from Mary Wheatley
- DMAE Cream, The Next Big Anti Aging Cream?
- Reviva – Alpha Lipoic Acid Vitamin C Ester & Dmae Cream, 2 oz cream
- mummy’s kitchen: carrot, courgette and cheese buns
- Who has a recipe for potato latkes to share today? Thank you! Happy Hanukkah and Joyeux Noel to one & all?