How to travel to the Bahamas from Florida?
I am due to visit Florida at the end of September and have been looking into day trips and short (2 night) stays in the Bahamas (pos Nassau or Grand Bahama). Can anyone recommend the best and most cost effective way to get there. I will be travelling all over Florida, so can leave from anywhere, Miami, Fort Lauderdale etc. thanks for your help.
Most major airlines will get you there. once there, BWI Air will take you to the other islands. I flew to N.Eluthra then took a ferry to a Spanish Wells, a tiny island. the natives were very friendly. try the conch salad & conch chowder. I also had sea turtle steak which was very good, but now that sea turtles are protected you may not get that
You can go here for your requirement
Popularity: 1% [?]
- UPDATE July 11, 2010: Barefoot Bandit Arrested in Bahamas “The ‘Mis’-Adventures of the Elusive Barefoot Bandit”
- NTSB inquiry under way into Staten Island ferry crash | HDLNR
- CANOE Travel – The Caribbean – Discovering a gem in Anguilla
- America News: Lonesome George the rarest animal in the world right now
- Florida Marlins Stops Contract Talks with Dan Uggla